So here I am: I made it into my 20’s (okay I am WELL into my 20’s but that’s beside the point) I’m originally from Essex ‘Shuuut up‘ and am currently living in Suffolk with my love and 3 rather large cats.
Like most women my age I have kissed a few toads over the years however it seems I have finally met my Prince Charming. We have just bought a house together and I can see my happily ever after fast approaching! EEK!
I like to think that I am a relatively normal 20 something year old woman: Ambitious, Creative, Energetic and a
little crazy – okay a LOT crazy.
I never claim to be perfect. Like all humans I make mistakes – who doesn’t? The important thing is to do is to learn from them.
Life is short and I just want to make the most of it and help as many people as I can.
Girls nights in
Date night with my boyfriend.
Chipped nail varnish.
The reasons behind me plucking up the courage to finally give this a go:
1) I finally feel like I have ‘got my shit together‘ & have lots of things worth writing about.
2) Sometimes I feel like I am the only person who understands me. So if I reach out and find another person who relates to what I have to say I will be chuffed.
3) I like to challenge myself to try new things.
4) It’s like keeping a diary all over again.
(My mum read it then & no doubt she is reading this now).
5) I want to share some valuable lessons I have learnt.
Thanks for getting to know me a little better.
If you hit the subscribe button, you will be the first to know about my new posts.