Can you believe we are fast approaching 2016? It feels like only yesterday we were celebrating the millennium!
So every year I set myself goals and targets & I am very pleased with myself as I managed to stick to/achieve most of the things on my list for 2015. YAY!
This year I have really struggled to come up with some decent resolutions other then the usual ‘eat less chocolate’ ones. I thought I would share them with you & update you on my progress throughout the year!
If you have some interesting ones you would like to share feel free to drop me & comment below & don’t forget to subscribe to my blog if you want to see how I get on.
Resolution: ‘a firm decision to do or not to do something.’
2016 New years resolutions.
- Drop a dress size before my holiday to Thailand in February. No pressure! I have a months supply of Juice plus Vanilla shake powder. I usually hate fad diets however I have heard a lot of good things about this one and I don’t have long to go until I need to cram myself into a bikini. – I’m pretty excited to try this out and will update you on my progress of course.
- Eat less chocolate – Mandatory resolution.
- Enrol with ICM to complete another professional qualification.
- Take part in at least 1 cooking class. For those of you that know me well, you will know that I do not even know how to locate the kitchen. So this is a big deal for me.
- Grow my hair back – After my socking haircut from Cutting Edge salon link here I can not wait for my hair to grow back. So lots of hair masks and treatments this year.
- Give up smoking (again) properly. This year I did so well I gave up smoking for months however just recently I had been having the odd cheeky one when I have been out with friends or really stressed out and its a terrible habit. I intend to put my patches back on for a week or two and get out of the habit once and for all.
- Be more positive. Just recently I have been looking at life with a ‘glass half empty’ attitude. This year I want to get back into my usual positive frame of mind and start looking at life with ‘the glass if half full’ mentality.
- Take my frustrations out in the gym and not on my other half!! 🙂
- Visit the lake district – I have wanted to visit this place for a long time. My mum used to go all the time as a child and this year I am going to finally get it booked.
- Generally just get out more. I like being outdoors whether that is walking, hiking, camping or climbing mountains. So this year I’m going to make an effort to do more outdoorsy things. Nothing beats a bit of fresh air & some vitamin D.
What are your new years resolutions?
Whatever you have chosen – I hope you stick to them 🙂